• Penetration Potential (how many customers can Google Fiber get)
• Multitasking with TV & internet
• Brand Equity Comparisons (Google vs. Time Warner, AT&T,etc)
• Profile of the Google Fiber Pre-Registrant
• TV Everywhere Awareness (on phones, iPads, computers, etc)
• Netflix Dynamics
• OTT / Networked Device Demand
• Simultaneous Device Usage
• Other Online Activities / Uses
• The Cloud
Survey finds 60% of qualified population interested in Google Fiber’s high-speed Internet and multi-channel video products.
• 30% of the qualified population has already pre-registered
Google Fiber’s offerings portend to be disruptive forces in a mature cable, telco and satellite marketplace.
• 1 Gbps Internet Speed & 120 HD Channels for $120/mo
• 1 Gbps Internet Speed for $70/mo
• 30 Mbps Internet Speed for free
Inside by side brand attribute comparisons, Google Fiber surpasses all incumbents in all eleven measures surveyed, including consumer privacy.
Ideas & Solutions! is a Los Angeles-based consultancy that specializes in guiding media and technology companies in a rapidly changing business landscape; most recently it has provided expertise on mobile video and the new frontier of Over the Top Television. The company offers objective analysis as well as actionable plans and programs to clients while working closely with leading research, marketing and communications firms.
Recognized as a Cable Pioneer, Founder and President Glen L. Friedman has been on the front lines of major media change for over 25 years.